Susan,

I ran into this earlier in the year prepping for delivering workshops in June/July. I will see if I can contact Jan Smits to see if he can shed some light. Hopefully it has just moved, and is not gone altogether, because its an excellent resource.

Paige

From: "Susan Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 5:10:29 PM
Subject: "Mathematical data for bibliographic descriptions of cartographic materials and spatial data" gone?

Hey all,
I was talking about scale and mentioned Jan Smits' excellent web page for older units of measure but when I went to the link I have I got the dreaded 404 message. Doing a quick search in Google and Yahoo pulled up nothing. I couldn't find it on the library's web page (but then I don't read Dutch). Does anyone know where it went?

Susan Moore
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls, IA