Hello, everyone.  This is one of the most difficult things I have had to do in my librarianship career.  Attached is a Word file listing map sets that are being withdrawn, and are thus available to libraries in the United States.

Owing to the large amount of material involved, I must make two requests.

Please request complete sets.  I will not be able to handle requests for individual sheets.

Receiving libraries must be able to pay shipping costs.

Ken Grabach
Maps Librarian
BEST Library, 219D
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, OH  45056  USA

[log in to unmask]&cc=&bcc=&su=&body=','_blank');return false;">[log in to unmask]
513-529-1726