Hi, Angie. Thank you for bringing this to everyone’s attention. As current MAGIRT chair and as a map cataloger, this is definitely something that the whole map community should be concerned about. With your permission, I will forward this to the members of the MAGIRT Executive Board and also to the WAML chair.

If others have had this occur, I think we would all be interested in hearing it.

Beth

Beth Cox

MAGIRT Chair (2015-2016)

http://www.ala.org/magirt/

ELIZABETH J. COX

Associate Professor, Coordinator of Cataloging & Metadata

MORRIS LIBRARY

MAIL CODE 6632

SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY

605 AGRICULTURE DRIVE