A patron is trying to find a copy of map shown in an online article linked below.  I also embedded a picture in this email (I hope it goes through).  In Worldcat I haven't found the map by name, but I did find a number of publications by the same author from the same timeframe .  The picture looks like the map could possibly be a page from a book, so this list of related books may contain the map of interest.  My Asian Studies librarian tells me it concerns the shame of being occupied by Japan during the 2nd Sino-Japanese War.

http://www.aspistrategist.org.au/chinas-six-wars-in-the-next-50-years/
"China's Shame" by Hong Maoxi, published in 1938 by the Ministry of the Interior of the Republican Government.

When I search Worldcat for author Hong, Maoxi and limit to the years 1937-1940 a number of likely sounding titles come up.  If you have any of these Hao Maoxi works, perhaps you could verify whether the map appears in it.  I can arrange interlibrary loan if the item is available for lending.

Institutions in the US that have Maoxi Hong works in Worldcat:
University of Wisconsin-Madison, Princeton (East Asian Library), University of Washington, University of Chicago, and Stanford.

For instance:
https://search-library-wisc-edu.proxy1.cl.msu.edu/search/catalog?match=All&identifiers=ocm50282374

But I can't tell if that is a match.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D11264.1CA6FB70]
Thank you,

Kathleen Weessies
Geosciences Librarian; Head, Map Library
Michigan State University
Main Library
366 W. Circle Drive, W308
East Lansing, MI  48824