Craig;

Check Posterhanger.com as they have 72" long clamps.  Not sure they
would work for what you want, but perhaps worth a look.

Cheers
Russell Guy

At 09:57 AM 11/10/2015, you wrote:
>Good morning,
>Can anyone recommend a reliable brand of large format map hangers?
>As an example,
>
><http://www.engineersupply.com/Premium-Brand-Rolling-Blueprint-Stand-MR1236-Bundle.aspx>http://www.engineersupply.com/Premium-Brand-Rolling-Blueprint-Stand-MR1236-Bundle.aspx
>
>We need something that can handle at least a 60" long map. Mobile is
>nice but not necessary. Clamps of 42" (largest I'm finding) is
>likely ok though larger options would be interesting too.
>
>Thanks for any suggestions ! I've never used these before so
>apologies if I'm leaving out any critical criteria.
>
>Craig Haggit
>Sr Catalog Librarian
>Denver Public Library
>Western History and Genealogy Dept
>Denver, CO
>
>Sent from my iPhone

Russell Guy                             [log in to unmask]
Omnimap                                 http://www.omnimap.com
P.O. Box 2096                           Tel.:  336-227-8300
1004 South Mebane St.                        Fax:  336-227-3748
Burlington, NC 27216-2096 USA

Past President (1996) and Member, International Map Industry Association