From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aimee Quinn
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 12:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: globe question

Morning Jim,

Many thanks.  I've  been looking at both Reploggle and National Geographic globes at both their web sites but am not certain if there is a better source for purchasing.  What we need for our library is a more updated globe for general library use.

I am looking at several different globes but cannot spend oodles of money, who can these days?

Aimee