Dear All,

May I please have your suggestions. I work in a Map Library so this Library when it was set had a collection of different types of maps. Over the years the the collection changed to include books in both print and electronic formats as well as electronic journals. The collection covers areas of GIS, Biogeography, Environmental Sciences, Remote sensing, Geospatial Intelligence, Rural and Urban Planning and Real Estate management. Now, we are working on rebranding/ re-naming the Library to suit the changes in the departments. May you please help me with the best possible names for our Library. You can share with me the names given to similar libraries in your institutions. Currently its called Map Library.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Regards,

Nancy Nhendodzashe
University of Zimbabwe Library