Good Morning Everyone,

With new leadership and initiatives on campus and in the Libraries, we here at Syracuse University Libraries are currently reviewing our Data Services offerings. In particular, we are looking toward increasing what we do in terms of Data Management Plans and Data Archiving/Publishing. You could help us greatly by answering a few short questions about the services offered at your institution. The survey should only take a few minutes to complete, and, of course, your responses will be anonymous. We will be happy to make the results available once they have been collected and processed.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VMD2CKV

Thank you for your help!

Research Data Services Team

Syracuse University Libraries

John A. Olson | Librarian – Geography, Earth Science, Maps/GIS, Government Documents

Syracuse University Libraries

358 E.S. Bird Library

222 Waverly Ave.

Syracuse, New York 13244

t 315.443.4818 f 315-443-9510 e [log in to unmask] w library.syr.edu

SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY

syr.edu