Believe it or not, the USGS has shapefiles of Honduras.

http://geology.er.usgs.gov/eespteam/GISLab/honduras/honduras_project_shapefiles.htm

I initially did a search using the Spanish words:

Honduras mapa geologico

Saw some links.  One of them showed me the name of the government agency in charge of geography.

Instituto Geografico Nacional

Not to be confused with Spain's or Peru's.  However one of the results included the USGS' Honduras Project Metadata.

See if that will work for you.

Carlos A Diaz
Honduran native
askcarlos.com