From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Coombs, James <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 8:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAPS-L] globe question

I suggest you start here: http://www.rare-maps.com/globes.cfm.  The company is called Art Source, and they offer free shipping on globes. They feature Replogle globes that have an updatable globe program. National Geographic also sells political and physical globes.

[http://www.rare-maps.com/images30/asi_logo.gif]<http://www.rare-maps.com/globes.cfm>

Replogle Globe, World Globe - Art Source International
Large Selection of Globes, including globes by Replogle, including the Livingston Gobe, Vienna Globe and many more World Globes.
Read more...<http://www.rare-maps.com/globes.cfm>

Jim

Jim Coombs

Maps & GIS Librarian