Forwarded by Angie ...

From: Jim Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 10:07 AM
To: UW Geospatial Alliance
Cc: Martin Goettl
Subject: [geoalliance] Student travel grant opportunity

All-

The ASPRS Western Great Lakes Region (wgl.asprs.org) has up to three grants of $500 each to support student travel to major geospatial conferences.  Preference is given to remote sensing-related events, but other types of geospatial events will be considered.

We usually don’t receive a ton of applications, so check it out:

http://wgl.asprs.org/travelgrants/

wgl.asprs.org
As part of our continuing support for outreach and education, the WGL-ASPRS Region Board established a program to provide financial support for students actively ...

Jim

Jim Lacy
Wisconsin State Cartographer's Office
University of Wisconsin-Madison
(608) 262-6850
www.sco.wisc.edu

My calendar:  http://go.wisc.edu/xziys4

---
You are currently subscribed to geoalliance as: [log in to unmask]