Hi all-

One last try here – does anyone have sheet 17F of the 1:100,000 geological set for Peru? If so, please contact me off-list.

Thanks!

Ilene

Ilene Raynes

Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library

Sciences Department, University Libraries

University of Colorado Boulder

184 UCB

Boulder, CO 80309

303-492-4487