From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Virginia R Hetrick PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 11:09 PM
To: Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship Maps
Subject: Re: MAPS-L Digest - 22 Mar 2016 to 23 Mar 2016 (#2016-64)

Have a great time in NoCal next week.

I've received several emails asking about desert wildflowers.  Looking out the window of my car this afternoon as I was driving south on Badwater Road, the Super Bloom that's been happening in Death Valley is continuing.

For more information, take a look at HTTP://www.nps.gov/deva. There's an approximately weekly report on wildflowers that can be accessed from the front page of their website.

Enjoy!