From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angela R Cope
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Another reason to not fully trust Google Maps and similar

A Texas homeowner has said her life has been "wrecked" after a GPS error resulted in her house being accidentally demolished, according to local reports.

Demolition workers were supposed to knock down a building at 7601 Cousteau Drive, but Google Maps directed them one block away to 7601 Calypso Drive.

Lindsay Diaz, the owner of 7601 Calypso Drive, was informed by a neighbour that her home had been destroyed.