Good morning -

I need to find many geologic maps of New York, to include in the National Geologic Map Database's "mapView" interface (http://ngmdb.usgs.gov/maps/mapview/).  I'm looking for maps of all scales and publication dates….

We have the USGS maps of New York, and will scan those not already scanned.  In this note, I'm focusing on New York Geological Survey (New York State Museum) maps, and those of areas in New York by other publishers.  If you have scanned any geologic maps of  New York, would you please contact me so we can compare notes?  I would not want to duplicate work already done, but am more than willing to scan these maps.

Thanks.

Dave Soller
U.S. Geological Survey
http://ngmdb.usgs.gov/