If you do choose to include that info (or fill those subfields when you
don't have that info), you should use the terminology

264 _0 $a [Place of *production* not identified] : $b [*producer* not
identified], $c [date]

(RDA 2.7.2.6.5 and  2.7.4.7)

Nancy

Nancy A. Kandoian
Map Cataloger
The Lionel Pincus and Princess Firyal Map Division, Room 117
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
The New York Public Library
5th Avenue and 42nd Street
New York, New York 10018