Looks like a fairly good product at a reasonable price.

The example file they supply (12H12) doesn't open in
my old version of Global Mapper (ver 6.04).  But I
suspect the newer Global Mapper versions will open it.

The index maps they supply are nice.

In 2009 I downloaded a set of georeferenced TIF files
for all of CN.  They were free.  I thought they were
not georeferenced, but as I open them now I find that
they are.  It consists of 12,112 zip files (234 GB) that
contain contents like this:

042f01_1_0.tif
canmatrix_042f01_1_0_fgdc_en.html
canmatrix_042f01_1_0_fgdc_en.xml
canmatrix_042f01_1_0_fgdc_fr.html
canmatrix_042f01_1_0_fgdc_fr.xml

Sorry, but I don't recall where I obtained these from.

Mike