All,

Last week I was visiting a local map store and I had a discussion with one of the sales associates about the NOAA nautical charts and how it was shame that NOAA decided to stop production in print.  The sales associates commented that a representative from NOAA was in earlier in the year and mentioned that NOAA had decided to re-start the printing of a select number of charts.  Which ones she couldn’t remember.  I’m wondering if anyone else has heard about NOAA possibly restarting some of their print run for some of the charts?

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis G. Matthews

Library & Archives Paraprofessional 6

Western Washington University

Western Libraries

516 High Street

Bellingham, WA  98225

Email: [log in to unmask]

Telephone: 360.650.3098 (Collection Services--Cataloging Dept.)

                     360.650.3272 (Map Collection)

Fax: 360.650.3044