Greetings,

I am happy to let you know that my company, Williams & Heintz Map  is a Certified NOAA POD Chart Printer.

NOAA updates the files weekly. We download  the latest file, add the required Certification,  and ship within 24 hours of receiving the order. The NOAA POD Chart is printed with an Epson Stylus Pro 11880 at the maximum quality setting.

Williams & Heintz Map offers the POD Charts on two durable and water resistant kinds of paper:

·          36 lb. JCP E-50 Nautical Chart Paper, a 50% cotton nautical chart paper, traditionally used for lithographically printed nautical charts that mariners are accustomed to.

·          24 lb. JCP E-20 High Wet Strength Map Paper, a white paper with a lithographic finish that is made to be used out in the elements. This economical paper is fully functional even when wet.

Holly

Holly Heintz Budd

President/CEO

Williams & Heintz Map Corporation