Box MP45 Mount Pleasant
Harare,Zimbabwe

Skype: nancie1987

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: MCQUILLAN, DAVID <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 12:30 PM
To: Angela R Cope
Subject: List of Previous Chairs SLA G & M Division -- For Maps-L

With the help of Vanette Schwartz and others, I am trying to complete the list of chairs of the G&M Division/Section from 1990 to 2016.  If you can add names to the list, your own included, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a list that I put together:

Philadelphia – 2016 – Mark Johnson

Boston – 2015 – Mark Johnson

Vancouver – 2014 – Vanette Swartz

San Diego – 2013

Chicago – 2012

Philadelphia – 2011

New Orleans – 2010

Washington, DC – 2009

Seattle – 2008

Denver – 2007

Baltimore – 2006

Toronto – 2005

Nashville – 2004

New York – 2003

Los Angeles – 2002

San Antonio – 2001

Philadelphia – 2000

Minneapolis – 1999

Indianapolis – 1998

Seattle – 1997

Boston – 1996

Montreal – 1995

Atlanta – 1994

Cincinnati – 1993 – Jim Gillispie

San Francisco – 1992 – Johnnie Sutherland

San Antonio – 1991—David McQuillan

Pittsburgh – 1990 – Muriel Strickland

Johnnie’s article gives previous chairs (Bulletin No. 166, December 1991, 42-50.  The chairs planned the previous year’s meetings.

David C. McQuillan

Map Cataloger

University of South Carolina

(803) 777-4723