Hi Kathy,

I have a 1996 catalog of charts that shows sheet 26343 as a 1:5,000 chart but, my library doesn't have it (see attachment for sheet coverage key). We have 26342 and 26344 but not that 26343. I'm surprised because we have a LOT of nautical charts so this makes me wonder if it was never produced or distributed.

Kara Mackeil-Pepin is the Gov. Docs. Librarian at NOAA Central Library - hopefully she will see this thread and help give an answer.

Here is her contact info:

Kara MacKeil-Pepin | MLS
Government Documents Librarian
Federal Contract Employee | The LAC Group
NOAA Central Library
1315 East-West Hwy, SSMC-3, Second Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910

-Angie

Angie Cope
American Geographical Society Library
UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

http://www.uwm.edu/Libraries/AGSL
Hours: M-F 8:00am-4:30pm
(414)229-6282 / (800)558-8993 (US TOLL FREE) / (414)229-3624 (FAX)
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/agslibrary