Dear All
We have digitised our Maps and we are considering using ArcGIS Online to
come up with a Maps Gallery. May you please assist in rating ArcGIS if its
the best software for the project. If you have any recommended software, I
will be glad to hear about them.

Looking forward to your favourable response.

Regards,

Nancy Nhendodzashe
University of Zimbabwe Library
Box MP45 Mount Pleasant