Well, this was posted on April 1st but I did confirm that many of the places are actually pixelated and/or obscured in google maps ... I'm mostly curious about #3 the islands in Russia. Does anyone know why that is obscured?

These 20 Places Have Been Hidden from the Public by Google

http://www.vorply.com/world/list/these-places-have-been-hidden-from-the-public-by-google/

[http://www.vorply.com/media/511/quiz_image56fea01719674.jpg]<http://www.vorply.com/world/list/these-places-have-been-hidden-from-the-public-by-google/>

These 20 Places Have Been Hidden from the Public by Google<http://www.vorply.com/world/list/these-places-have-been-hidden-from-the-public-by-google/>
www.vorply.com
It's impossible not to find something on the Internet. However, this not might be true for places and locations that have been carefully concealed from the web by Google.

-Angie

Angie Cope
American Geographical Society Library
UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

http://www.uwm.edu/Libraries/AGSL
Hours: M-F 8:00am-4:30pm
(414)229-6282 / (800)558-8993 (US TOLL FREE) / (414)229-3624 (FAX)
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/agslibrary
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/agslibrary/