SLA Registration has just allowed us complimentary three-day INFO-EXPO passes that can be used to attend our 75th Anniversary Session in Philadelphia.  It is limited to 15, so first come, first served.  I have a website and special code, so contact me for your free admission.

Our restaurant has a designated pay lot, so if you are driving, I can give you that information.

The 3-course luncheon and talk is $35.00, due by June 3, 2016.  Make the check out to me and mail it to:

David C. McQuillan

Thomas Cooper Library

University of South Carolina

Columbia, SC  29208