From: "Nakasone, Sonoe" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:59:13 AM
Subject: Date of publication and date of situations

Hi everyone,

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and answered recently.

I have a map with a publication date of 1947. The date of situation is 1937 (original date 1865 with corrections in 1921 and 1937), however. I have a 264_1 for the 1947 date. I plan to put the 1937 in the call number as the date of situation and in a note, but is there also a 264 indicator category that would apply to this date? None seem to fit exactly. Thank you for your time and help.

sonoe

Sonoe Nakasone

Special Formats & Metadata Cataloger

Resource Description & Management Dept.

Davis Library, CB 3914

UNC-Chapel Hill

Chapel Hill, NC 27514-8890

Phone: 919-962-3833 | email: [log in to unmask]

Mortal #1: All mighty one, I’ve found my soulmate and would like you to join us together. Her left side to my right side, please.

Zeus: Look, I split mortals into two separate beings about 1 million years ago for a good reason. You were getting on each other’s nerves.

Sonoe Nakasone, Saturday Night on Olympus