I was tempted to buy the T-shirt (the one saying "Indiana" with Ohio
outlined in the background) just to see if anyone would even notice it, but
I decided not to support the T-shirt's designer.

This reminded me of the Nike T-shirt from two years ago, which showed the
Carolina Panthers located in the wrong Carolina. See
sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nike-apologizes-carolina-panthers-t-shirt-had-panthers-144232493.html