Drew Decker has been my follow-up person now that Greg Allord has retired.

*From:* Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] *On
Behalf Of *Christopher Thiry
*Sent:* Monday, June 13, 2016 10:14 AM
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* Re: cross check to digital? USGS 7.5' topos

Jon,

They borrowed our master set of Colorado topos for the scanning project.
You can see our stamps on a lot of the Colorado topos.  But since they did
that, we have gotten a few new-to-us ones.

Who are you sending the maps to?  What's their contact info?

thanks,

*Christopher J.J. Thiry*

Outreach, Instruction, and Geospatial Information Librarian

Colorado School of Mines

1400 Illinois

Golden, CO 80401

p. 303-273-3697