From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wagner, Leslie A
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 12:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Geographically incorrect

The info on the item states that the T-shirt is IMPORTED – manufactured outside of the US – where one might anticipate some ignorance of U.S. geography – and no one has told the investor that he’s about to lose his shirt…

I just wonder how many they have actually sold of this particular image.

Leslie Wagner
Metadata Archivist
Access & Discovery
University of Texas at Arlington Libraries
817-272-6209