Thanks to excellent student help a few years ago we have itemized all ?? thousands of USGS 7.5-minute topo sheets at the sheet level. This became necessary to enhance retrieval and for storage/circulation aspects due to the entire collection being stored off-site. We did the same for similar map series from different countries also. Let me know if you have questions Kathleen about the details.

Paige

From: "Kathleen Weessies" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 2:28:22 PM
Subject: USGS 7.5-minute topo maps: An item record for every sheet?

Hello, I’m looking for library catalogs that have a bib record for each of the 50 states’ 7.5 minute topographic maps and have an item record for every sheet.  I’ve found PSU and Indiana so far.  Are there any more out there?

Kathleen Weessies

Geosciences Librarian; Head, Map Library

Michigan State University

366 W. Circle Drive, W308A

East Lansing, MI  48824

(517)884-0849