From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Weessies, Kathleen [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 12:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: USGS 7.5-minute topo maps: An item record for every sheet?

Hello, I’m looking for library catalogs that have a bib record for each of the 50 states’ 7.5 minute topographic maps and have an item record for every sheet.  I’ve found PSU and Indiana so far.  Are there any more out there?

Kathleen Weessies
Geosciences Librarian; Head, Map Library
Michigan State University
366 W. Circle Drive, W308A
East Lansing, MI  48824
(517)884-0849