Hi everyone:

I’m presenting a poster at ALA and if you’re available, would love to see some friendly faces!

The title is “Spatial Data Explorer: Providing Discovery and Access to Geospatial Data at the University of Arizona”.

I’m scheduled for Saturday, June 25th from 2:30-4:00 pm, poster no. 21. All poster sessions are in the Exhibit Hall.

For the first time this year, the posters will also be available online for all the conference attendees, I think they will be available in the Conference Scheduler.

I hope that everyone going to Orlando has a great conference and hope to see you Friday evening at the MAGIRT reception!

Thanks!

Chris

Chris Kollen

Data Curation Librarian