Yes, Michael!  I love that you have in mind to scan these in.

I herewith volunteer the disk space on my server,  if you want to put them somewhere pretty well permanent with pretty good download speed (I regularly can download my whole website at around 5MB/sec).

One of the issues would be the scanned resolution of the copies.  We generally try to put scanned documents up at 300dpi.

I assume the three volumes are no longer in copyright since parts are available free from other sources.  The image format varies with the preference of the contributor, we can basically transform .PNG or .JPG images to .PDF chapters if you would like or put up individual page images or both of you prefer.

FYI - I recently came across my old Girl Scout Handbook as well as the notebook that has all the projects (or pictures of them) that I made to earn my badges back in the mid-1950s.  That was fun to look through.  I'd forgotten a lot of those things.