Has anybody seen a T-shirt of the most popular names associated with the flyover States, as determined by a survey of adults living in the coastal (Pacific, Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic)?

I saw a map of this several years ago of this one and, if memory serves, the state having the shape of Ohio was most often identified as Indiana by the people who often flew over.

;~)

virginia
Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
Email:  [log in to unmask]
"There is always hope."
My fave:  http://www.washington.edu/cambots/camera1_l.jpg
There's no place like:  34N 8' 25.38", 117W 58' 5.16"
if you can't be at:  48N 7' 4.54" 122W 45' 50.95"
Remember, the US Naval Academy is back to teaching
celestial navigation, again!  "Why?" you ask.
Because hackers can't foul it up like they can GPS.