Alas, alack, Wendy (and other ‘MAPS-L’ subscribers – should this response ever get through to the list . . .):

Under the section ‘Print Cartographic Journals’ three titles are still listed have been ‘dead’ for some decades:-

‘Mercator’s world’ ; ‘Map collectors’ series’; and ‘The Map collector’.

It may be queried whether they should be considered as ‘current’J Maybe someone could revise this online listing in the light of the link(s) I supplied in my email reply to ‘MAPS-L’, to Angie Cope, and (direct) to Neil Calabro of Sat., 16 July –

You could either go direct to: www.maphistory.info/journals.html

Or start a journey of adventure with: www.maphistory.info

Sincerely,

(Mr) Francis Herbert (former Research Editor for both ‘The Map Collector’ and for ‘Mercator’s World’ – but not the cause of their demise!)