All,

Available to academic or other research libraries.  We request postage for shipping.

We have 1979 Black and White photography of the Jackson Lake Dam, WY study Area that we would like to get rid of.

Photography was flown July 11-15, 1979 at 6000 feet at scale 1:15,600.  It’s early morning sun angle.  It appears to be a complete set, indexes included.

According to the indexes, it was flown for the US Dept. Interior, Water and Power Resources Service by Montana aerial Photography.

Please contact me off the list if you are interested.

Thanks,

Kathy Stroud

David and Nancy Petrone Map/GIS Librarian Knight Library

1299 University of Oregon

Eugene, OR 97403-1299

541-346-3051