From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angela R Cope
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 8:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: map of library cats

Forwarded by Angie. 😊

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Brendan Whyte [log in to unmask] [ANZMAPS] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ANZMAPS] map of library cats

http://www.ironfrog.com/catsmap.html

236 (includes 35 Permanent Residents: 27 statues, 4 virtual library cats, 2 stuffed lions, one stuffed Siberian tiger, one stuffed cheetah, and one ghost cat)

A world map of library cats, with their details.

Nice to see SLNSW’s statue of Trim is included!

Brendan

Posted by: Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (1)