The AGS Library has over 1,300 cataloged but less than 200 online.

http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/search/collection/agdm/searchterm/oss/field/all/mode/all/conn/and/

-Angie

Angie Cope
American Geographical Society Library
UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

http://www.uwm.edu/Libraries/AGSL
Hours: M-F 8:00am-4:30pm
(414)229-6282 / (800)558-8993 (US TOLL FREE) / (414)229-3624 (FAX)
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/agslibrary