Hi, all,

Has anyone subscribed to or purchased maps from Deep Time Maps?  I've had a request for it.  If anyone has, please contact me as I have a number of questions about the license, how you provide them to patrons, etc.  Thanks!

https://deeptimemaps.com/

deeptimemaps.com
Deep time maps provides digital paleogeography and paleotectonic maps that display how Earth may have appeared in deep geologic time -- Earth history maps.

Best,

Julie

****

Julie Sweetkind-Singer

Assistant Director of Geospatial, Cartographic and Scientific Data

Head, Branner Earth Sciences Map Library & Map Collections

397 Panama Mall, 2nd floor

Stanford University

Stanford, CA 94305

650-725-1102