From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John A Olson
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Best Practices - Aisle Width between map cases

Kathy,

We have 60” between cases facing each other. We find it provides for a fully open drawer with room for the patron plus the ability to easily remove and re-shelve maps from the drawer without being restricted by the case behind you.

John A. Olson | Librarian for Government and Geo-Information

Syracuse University Libraries

358 E.S. Bird Library

222 Waverly Ave.

Syracuse, New York 13244

t 315.443.4818 f 315-443-9510 e [log in to unmask] w library.syr.edu

SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY

syr.edu