From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of andrew nicholson
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 7:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Looking for historical GIS data and imagery for Las Vegas area

Hi everyone,

I am a GIS Librarian up in Canada at the University of Toronto, and it has been awhile since i have worked with US GIS data.

I working with a Professor interested in urban change and mapping. Would anyone know of a urban change dataset for Las Vegas that could be shared for use in a teaching lab? I am just looking for a historical collection of aerial or sat images, census polygons, and perhaps some land use files.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Many thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Nicholson

Coordinator, GIS & Research Data Services

University of Toronto Mississauga Library