Andrew,

Here are a couple more links with Vegas change imagery . . .

http://earthshots.usgs.gov/earthshots/node/4#

https://twitter.com/USGS/status/765269373661556737

        HTH . . .  Charley

Charles Hickman

National Map Liaison to Michigan and Ohio

U.S. Geological Survey

6480 Doubletree Avenue

Columbus, Ohio  43229

Phone: (614) 430-7768