That's what we would do, too. Each atlas would most likely be divided into multiple boxes, two or three.

-Kate

Kate Cordes The New York Public Library

Assistant Director, Maps, Local History & Genealogy
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
476 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, 10018

T: 212.930.9224| [log in to unmask]