Good afternoon everyone, (and apologies for any duplication)

Following up to the offer announcement earlier this summer (see below), we
now also have available a large number of 1:50,000 topographic maps of
Mexico. In addition, there are still some maps available from the first
offering.

Please take a look and let me know if you would like any! The maps are
listed here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sc0R52oHIV0s1xVwjXuna8j_4OuLbBbFe1TMxVNpUs4/edit?usp=sharing>
<https://mail.google.com/>.
Best,
Susan

The UC Berkeley Map Collection recently received the offer of a large
donation of Mexican government maps. We sorted through them and added any
that filled in gaps in our collection. The donor is making all the
remaining maps available to the broader map library community and will
cover shipping costs. Please send your requests to Susan Powell at
[log in to unmask] along with your shipping address.

Most of the maps were published by INEGI between 1980-2000.  The donation
consists of many individual maps, plus large numbers of sheets from the
various topographic and thematic series.  Go to the links under each series
to see which sheets are available.

Thank you!

--
Susan Powell