Another difficult one—18th and 19th century maps of Honolulu.  Have found a 1915 map, but older is hard to come by.  Any leads?

--Ken Rockwell

Univ. of Utah

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 7:03 AM
To: Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Help locating map of Honolulu

I am looking for several early settlement maps of Honolulu, Hawaii, and I am not sure where to look. I am hoping you can point me in the right direction.

The maps I am looking for are for the following years:

Do you know where I could find these maps?

Thank you!
-Kathrine Skollingsberg

--
University of Utah: Dept of Physics and Astronomy
115 S. 1400 E., 321 James Fletcher Bldg.