Hi All,
The message below was sent to me by a MLIS student whom I'm hoping you can assist. Please respond to Lindsay<mailto:[log in to unmask]> directly.
Thanks,
Cheryl

I am doing some research for my independent study and I am trying to find something about information seeking behaviour for people looking for maps (ideally) or geospatial data (less ideally, but still helpful). I have done a lot of searching for it and I haven't come up with anything useful. The closest I could find was information seeking behaviour for geography students looking for curriculum support materials and first year geography students looking for geography articles in databases and online, neither of which is particularly helpful.

I was wondering if you were aware of any articles on the subject.  I've already searched Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts, Google Scholar, and the Journal of Map and Geography Libraries.

Cheryl Woods
Map & Data Centre, Weldon Library
Western Libraries
1151 Richmond St. N.