From: David Hodnefield <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 10/19/16 11:30 (GMT-07:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 4 ft contour maps?

Many cities and counties have had their own topo and planimetric maps made.  I have frequently seen contour levels down to one or two feet on the old ones.  In Minnesota, the maps are frequently done as ½, ¼, or 1/8 section.  Those are old fashioned now, as the up to date cities are working with Lidar data.

David Hodnefield, President

Historical Information Gatherers

952-253-2004 ext 111

www.historicalinfo.com