All,

I’m working with a patron who is looking for the historic river location(s) between 1905 and 1920 of the Middle Fork of the Willamette River about a mile upstream from the confluence with the Coast Fork.  (Township 18 South, Range 3 West, Sections 1 and 12) near the Eugene/Springfield boundary.

It appears that Sheet 1 of the following map might be useful.  Unfortunately our sheet 1 is missing and Oregon Digital has scanned and made available all but sheet 1.

If you can loan me a copy of this map or provide a scan, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if you have any other maps which might show the location, please contact me. I don’t believe that the area is considered navigable.  I have checked for historical nautical charts and haven’t found any.

Kathy Stroud

David and Nancy Petrone Map/GIS Librarian Knight Library

1299 University of Oregon

Eugene, OR 97403-1299

541-346-3051