From: Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 11:13 PM
To: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc.
Subject: Re: MAPS-L Digest - 17 Oct 2016 to 18 Oct 2016 (#2016-205)

Louise,

I don't get attachments in my daily digest, but without having seen the map, Bonne and Lambert (conformal conic) are two different map projections. Presumably this is giving some sort of conversion from one to the other for the y-values (i.e. northings) on an overprinted grid?

Brendan Whyte
National Library of Australia