Hi, all,

We have a number of duplicate road maps we'd like to send to you lucky people.  Attached is the list.  It is a very sparse list - think of it as an early holiday gift surprise.  We have listed the states and the number of maps in each state.  If you are interested in your state, or states, or the whole thing, let me know.  We will send the maps: (1) to the person/people who are willing to take the most states, (2) people who want their own state, (3) anyone else.

We are next preparing to give away duplicate map sets.  That list will come out in the next few weeks.

Best,

Julie

****

Julie Sweetkind-Singer

Assistant Director of Geospatial and Cartographic Services

Head, Branner Earth Sciences Map Library & Map Collections

397 Panama Mall, 2nd floor

Stanford University

Stanford, CA 94305

650-725-1102