Greetings,

I have received an excellent response.  Here are the counts so far.

My library is

1)       Keeping all our print USGS topo maps.  (perhaps storing all or some off-site)    -   26 Libraries (including two Regional Depositories)

2)      Keeping only the print maps for the states (regions) that mainly interest my library’s community. 19 libraries

3)      Withdrawing our print USGS topo map collection.    0 libraries

Also, I received a response that one library is keeping the 30x60-minute series

Please keep responding (to me or the list)   I will be out for a few days, but am happy to receive your answers.

Michael

Michael M Noga. MIT, [log in to unmask]